The ten celebrities who have saved a life
And not only Mila Kunis and Dustin Hoffman. The heroism of American celebrities this week reminded us of other 8 cases in which it happened to save the skin of the VIP to someone. Remember them.
1. Dustin Hoffman in 1992 was an accidental hero in a film, but the other papers are found a guy who was jogging in front of Hyde Park and saw him collapse in an instant. Progress at his side, Hoffman called 911 and saved the guy.
2. Mila Kunis: a week ago one of his workmen had a seizure while working at home. Mila has caught; he called 911, has made him a portfolio between the teeth because it does not bite his tongue and waited for the arrival of paramedics.
3. Patrick Dempsey: Dr. Strangelove not only on TV, the actor on Grey’s Anatomy has been found to save a teenager who had been in an accident near his car. Dempsey has dived to open the locked door with a bar and pull the boy out of the car, Weston Masset. That when he regained consciousness he asked him “Are you famous?” Feeling response “Mmmm yes, I’m a doctor”.
4. Brad Pitt: while filming the movie World War Z the actor noticed just in time that a woman was over in an area that was being invaded by a crowd of players who would run and trampled ‘ dragged out of there a moment before it happened.
5. Ryan Gosling: last summer he found himself having to share her screaming passersby who were fighting in the middle of Manhattan for a painting. Gosling has divided them as they were punching and put an end to the dispute, however, a saving of two to a car that was going to invest it.
6. Kate Winslet: more than Titanic. The actress was on vacation in the Caribbean island billionaire Richard Branson’s private home when he caught fire. Winslet has pulled out of the flames herself, her partner, her son and – beware – the mother 90enne Branson! Not a bra, but…
7. John Travolta: the plaintiff has shown a heroic side to Haiti after the earthquake, when he personally flew his Boeing 707 loaded with six tons of military rations of food and medicine to the affected population. With so much to his wife on the side. He declared: “We can make a difference in Haiti and I do not see why not use this aircraft to help.”
And now the last three…
8. Johnny Depp: a stroke of luck … a lot of fame and helped the actor to save himself and a friend from an assault by a man with a broken bottle. According to reports Depp would look at the guy in the eye and told him to disappear. The guy: “I cannot rob Captain Jack [Sparrow].” And there’s also a girl in a coma that moved listening to his voice.
9. Sean Penn: he touched New Orleans in 2005. The actor did not just lend his face to campaigns in favor of flood victims, but he borrowed a boat and began to sail in search of survivors. When his boat began to take on water from a hole he found himself having to empty but still managed to rescue several people.
10. Demi Moore: they say that Twitter serves. Demi in 2009 Twitter account is found the message of a woman who was planning suicide. Demi retweet immediately alerting the authorities and police who are preventing the woman founded place to implement his plan. And it success a year later. Big Demi. Now we would like someone rescued her heart, though.
You might also like