Amy Winehouse is dead a year later
July 23, 2011: A year ago the world of music (and others) remained shocked by the death of Amy Winehouse, found dead in her London home. As we did with the anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson, today we offer an extensive photo gallery (more than 100 images!) to remember the singer. In the meantime, let’s see what has happened this year:
- July 26: Amy’s funeral was held with a private ceremony at the cemetery Edgwarebury London. Among those attending the singer and record producer Mark Ronson and her friend Kelly Osbourne.
- July 27: Mark Ronson pays tribute to her friend Amy singing a cover of “Valerie” at the Old Royal Naval College in London.
- July / August 2011: Albums by Amy Winehouse back in the standings.
- August 1: Lady Gaga says: “I am so devastated and so sad. I was so shocked by the news that for, like, 48 hours I could not speak. I do not believe that Amy had bosogno impairer of any lesson; rather, I think that this lesson was for the whole world. Everyone was so hard on her; no one could see the good that was in Amy. ”
- August 7, 2011: anti-drug is a poster with a picture of Amy Winehouse.
- September 14, 2011: released the duet with Tony Bennett, “Body And Soul”. The song will win the Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo / Group Performance.
- October 26, 2011: Amy Winehouse had five times the limit of alcohol in the blood.
- May 31, 2012: Amy’s house is on sale for over $ 3 million.
- June 26, 2012: her father Mitch Winehouse wrote the biographical book Amy, my daughter.
- July 17, 2012: Reg Traviss, the latest boyfriend of the singer, is accused of rape.
You might also like