Food poisoning in Italy for George Clooney
Also in Italy you can eat badly. To let us know indirectly Stacy Keibler, beautiful long blonde alongside George Clooney, who a few days ago he tweeted:
“At the end of a bad meal in Italy, we were all hit by food poisoning.”
As reported by TMZ, Stacy, George and a group of friends would have felt bad after a hearty dinner at a restaurant in Cernobbio. Food poisoning for all the answer, even if the club owner has immediately denied the chance ’cause food sickness’, claiming that Clooney & Co would have felt bad for the fault of meals eaten in other places. Who will prevail? Mystery. But the couple’s Italian vacation continues pizza and boat tours.
You might also like