Tattoos by Miley Cyrus
When you make a tattoo is the “risk” which then uploads the addiction. The young Miley Cyrus (born 1992) is no exception and here she arrived at an altitude of fifteen. Let’s see what has become a tattoo on the body.
1. The last in order of date is a phrase from Theodore Roosevelt: His Place That I Shall never be cold and timid souls with Those Who Knew Neither victory nor defeat. (So that his place shall never be cold and timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat).
2. An eye on the index.
3. A heart of a little finger.
4. The written word Karma in the index finger.
5. The Om symbol on the wrist.
6. Just Breathe just below the breast.
7. Indian Dreamcatcher (The dream catcher) on the side.
8. Two small parallel lines, for equality of marriage, on the middle finger.
9. Love Never Dies (The love never dies) on the arm.
10. A still on the wrist.
11. Love the word in your ear.
12. A small skull on foot.
13. The peace symbol on his hand.
14. A Roman number on his arm.
15. A small cross on his hand.
What do you think? Too many? What do you like best? There is something copy for your tattoo?
You might also like