In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Ben Affleck has revealed that he maintained a friendship very friendly with the ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Lopez (who, at the time, wanted the protagonist of the official clip of Jenny from the block):
Papabile Oscar nominee for director of Argo, acclaimed by the American press, Ben Affleck is a gentleman. Under all points of view. The actor, in fact, already an Oscar with Matt Damon thanks to the screenplay for Good Will Hunting, has back of a parked car Saturday afternoon in the heart of Santa Monica.
Often you see Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner paparazzi along with their three children: two girls, Violet and Seraphina, and little Samuel, just six months. They are the image of the perfect family in a world, that of Hollywood, full of separations and divorces. But you know life is not a movie and Ben interview [...]
More in this category:
- Another son, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner?
- Ben and Rose
- Ben the Humanitarian
- It’s a Girl for Jennifer & Ben !
- Ben Daddy
- Homeless look
- The Return Of Violet Affleck
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Revenge: He’s Effing Ben Affleck
- Violet Affleck: The Natural
- Violet Affleck: Oh, The Indignities
- Jennifer Garner Brings The House Down
- The Family Affleck’s NYC Autumn
- Ben Affleck Blames Jennifer Lopez For His Failures
- Ben Affleck Is A Nice Guy