Kate Middleton expecting her first child Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are expecting their first child, the palace announced today. The baby will be the queen’s third great-grandchild. Prince William and Kate were married on April 29, 2011. Congratulation to Prince William and Kate.
Britain’s Duchess Catherine can’t wait to decorate her new Kensington Palace home with mementos from her travels around the world with Prince William. Britain’s Duchess Catherine can’t wait to decorate her new Kensington Palace home with mementos from her travels with Prince William. The royal – who was previously known as Kate Middleton – has [...]
Kate Middleton didn’t look like she was letting her recent nude photo scandal bother her in Tuvula, where she donned a traditional costume and joined the locals in a dance.
Who would have thought that the Duchess of Cambridge was the center of a negotiation between a gossip magazine and adult site most famous in the world until a few years ago would have been unthinkable. But the twenty-first century is well and there is no royal house that takes to the euro sounding, especially [...]
More in this category:
- Kate Middleton is pregnant, every other day the official announcement: the British tabloids have no doubts!
- Prince Harry: “William and Kate are the perfect pair”
- Kate Middleton, the Iranian athlete not shaking hands
- Kate Middleton: “I wanted to meet Lady Diana”
- William and Kate Middleton: embracing stage
- Little intimacy between Kate Middleton and Prince William?
- William and Kate in the stands at Wimbledon
- Kate Middleton is pregnant?