Nicole Richie (in a vintage dress and Pucci scarf) hides her baby bump while attending a charity event Thursday to support her stylist pal Rachel Zoe at DecadesTwo resale boutique in West Hollywood.
Nicole Richie and boyfriend Joel Madden host a fund-raiser Monday through their Richie-Madden Children’s Foundation for UNICEF’s Project, which helps provide clean and accessible water to children around the world, at Hollywood hotspot MyHouse.
Nicole Richie, who is expecting her second baby with boyfriend Joel Madden, makes a lovely appearance at an Evening Of 20th Century Glamour benefiting the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles on Thursday.
More in this category:
- Baby 2
- Bangles Collection
- Nicole with Harlow
- Paris Upset
- Paris Upset
- Nicole Richie
- Loves Motherhood.
- Nicole Richie Gets A Parenting Award
- Nicole Richie: Broadway Bound?
- Nicole Richie: Pregnancy Becomes Her
- Nicole Looks Like Mr. Peabody
- Nicole Richie Should’ve Gotten Knocked Up Sooner
- Nicole Richie’s Drive-Thru Jail Time
- Nicole Richie’s Preggo Retro Look
- Nicole Richie Has Boobs! And a Belly!
- Nicole Richie Confirms What We Already Knew
- Nicole Richie Faces The Music
- Lionel Richie: Deep Denial Is a Good Thing
- Nicole Richie’s Afraid of Jail
- Nicole Richie is Soooo Hilarious!
- Nicole Richie Denies She’s In Rehab